There are parking facilities (payment) in Friis Shopping Centre and at the parking lot next to Sømandshjemmet. Parking is prohibited outside the library at Teglgaards Plads (disabled excepted!)
AUB Nordkraft can offer both small and large tables for group-work, sofa sets for relaxation and immersion, as well as study booths. Power plugs are available in most places, and there are a number of whiteboards at your disposal.
Collections at Nordkraft
There is a small collection of books, a few journals and daily newspapers that are for use in the library only! There is no loan collection at Nordkraft.The branch primarily serves as pick-up place for requested material.
- Big screens where you can hook up your laptop
- Library computers for searching and working
- Printer, scanner and photocopying machine
- Pick-up placed for requested material
- Self-service machine for check-out and return of material
- Projector that you can borrow
- Quooker (cold, hot and boiling water tap) and coffee mugs.
- Outdoor sitting facilities
Use of electronic resources by walk-in users
If you are not a student or employee of Aalborg University there are certain restrictions on the resources the library makes available. The paramount rule is that you are only allowed to use the library’s resources for personal usage. This means you may print, read, and download as you please as long as you do so for your own enjoyment. You may also email links to a particular resource to yourself or others, but not the actual content.