There are parking facilities (payment) in C.A. Olesens Gade, by the waterfront, and in the multi-storey car park on Badehusvej.
Strandvejen can offer both small and large tables for group-work, and sofa sets for relaxation and immersion. Power plugs are available in most places, and there are a number of whiteboards at your disposal.
Collections at Strandvejen
There is a minor collection of reference works on statistics, law and technology for use in the library only. Two daily newspapers are available (Politiken and Jyllands Posten). The content of the collection at AUB Strandvejen is not for loan, but the branch does serve as pick-up place for requested material.
- Library computers for searching and working
- Big screens where you can hook up your laptop
- Printing and photocopying machine
- Pick-up place for requested material
- Self-service machine for check-out and return of material
- Projector that you can borrow
- Spiral coil binding machine
- Vending machine for sweets
- Quooker (cold, hot and boiling water tap)
Use of electronic resources by walk-in users
If you are not a student or employee of Aalborg University there are certain restrictions on the resources the library makes available. The paramount rule is that you are only allowed to use the library’s resources for personal usage. This means you may print, read, and download as you please as long as you do so for your own enjoyment. You may also email links to a particular resource to yourself or others, but not the actual content.