19 November 2019 is Go Live for our new library system.
As library user, you will get:
- A new user interface with both altered and brand new search facilities
- One entrance to all library resources from five universities in Denmark
As library user, you should take notice of the following significant dates:
7 October 2019:
We are disabling the service for ordering books from other libraries – i.e. inter library loan
Once the new library system is up and running, you will be able to order books from other libraries again.
11 october 2019
Shutdown of book acquisitions - including suggestions for purchase. We expect to be able to purchase new material from 1 January 2020.
14 November 2019:
On Thursday 14 November 2019 at 3 p.m., we will shut down all services for borrowing, requesting, renewing and returning books. You will, however, still be able to search for materials and access our electronic resources.
19 November 2019
Launch of our new library system!
Please notice! Unexpected irregularities may occur during and after the implementation. All functionalities will not be completely in place when we launch - additions and alterations will occur. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We will update the information on this page regularly.
Changes after 19 November 2019
Changes regarding library cards
- Conditions regarding student library cards remain unchanged. Students are registered as library users automatically with their AAU Cards serving as library card (remember to use your card number - not your student number - along with the corresponding pincode!)
- From 19 November, staff will be registered as library users automatically with their AAU Card as library card (remember to use your card number - not your staff number - along with the corresponding pincode!). Information regarding library users is updated automatically, which means that expired cards are closed and replaced by new cards. All staff library cards beginning with 53x are replaced by AAU Cards.
- Public library users: In most cases, it is not possible to migrate pincodes to the new library system. Thus, public library users will need to reopen their library account before they can borrow material. You can reopen your account via this link https://secure.aub.aau.dk/formularer/indmeld.php?lang=eng
Payment of fees - temporary solution
Online payment of fees in Primo is not possible at present. However, you can pay with credit card at the library's main branch at Langagervej 2.
This page is updated regularly.