Our branches are closed, but the digital library is open!
Below you can read important information regarding pratical matters that are in force during the Corona lockdown.
- All library branches are closed to students, staff and the general public.
- You cannot pick up requested material, but it will remain on the pick-up shelf until you are allowed to collect it.
- You can request physical material in Primo, but your request will not be processed until after the lockdown.
- Our electronic resources will be accessible to the extent it is possible.
- Material due for return during the lockdown period is extended automatically. Lockdown-days will be deducted from recall notices issued prior to the lockdown. You will not receive any recall notices/fee warnings during the lockdown period.
- You can use our chat service from 9:00 to 15:30.
- Library sessions with students or researchers will take place via Skype or similiar.
- Inquiries regarding interlibrary loan, reference management and copyright are handled as usual.
Contact us via mail, phone or chat:
Aalborg: email@example.com or 9940 9400 (Monday - Thusday 9-17.30 + Friday 9-15)
Esbjerg: firstname.lastname@example.org or 9940 7649 (Monday - Friday 9-15)
Copenhagen: email@example.com or 9940 3858 (Monday - Thursday 9-16 + Friday 9-15)
special circumstances regarding e-resources
- Law students and other Karnov users should notice that Karnov quite extraordinarily offers remote access to their products during the lockdown - http://zorac.aub.aau.dk/login?url=https://pro.karnovgroup.dk
- Google Scholar links to much of the material that is currently uploaded as Open Access. It is important thay you perform a manual set up, to make sure that Google Scholar recognizes you when you are working from home.
NOTICE! The above information is in force up to and including Monday 13 April. This information will be updated regularly - as will our Facebook page.
Last update 3 April 2020.