The library's copenhagen branch is staffed on weekdays from 9am to 12 Noon!
NOTICE the following changes:
- Access with AAUCard only!
- You must be able to present a negative corona test no more than 72 hours old from the time of testing, or a statement of exemption
- Please use Primo for requests or call/email us. We will find the material for you and contact you when it is ready for pick-up.
- Self-service for checkout and return works 24/7
- Print/copy/scan available
- You are permitted to use the library workspaces if you have permission from your department/study programme to stay on campus
- Our staff is available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 12 noon
- Please contact us if you need any assistance for information retrieval
- Phone: 9940 3858 Monday - Friday from 9 am to 12 noon, or 9940 9400 Monday - Friday 9am to 3 pm. (main branch)
- Chat: https://www.en.aub.aau.dk/chat/
- Mail: email@example.com
- Book a library session
The University Library's Copenhagen branch is located at A.C. Meyers Vænge 15, 2nd fl. and online at www.en.aub.aau.dk
The branch does not have a loan collection, but serves as check-out and return point for requested material. All books and electronic resources are available from the library's homepage.