Free parking at Aalborg University, Campus Esbjerg.
The workspace facilities at the library's Esbjerg branch include large tables for group work, and sofa sets for relaxation or immersion. There are several power plugs, as well as white boards at your disposal.
Collections at the Esbjerg branch
The library's loan collection contains approx. 12.000 books, and covers the fields of Engineering and Medialogy - including related fields. The library has a number of daily newspapers, as well as a limited number of journals in print.
- Library computers for working and searching
- Possibility for hooking up to a big screen.
- Printer and photocopying machine
- Self-service machines for check-out and return of material
- Spiral coil binding machine
- Lockers and padlocks to borrow
- Logitech Wireless Presenter to borrow
- Extension cords to borrow for use in the library
- A book drop box outside the main entrance of the university building for returning books.
- Vending machines for coffee and sweets next to the univeristy's dining hall.
- Shifting art exhibitions.
Use of electronic resources by walk-in users
If you are not a student or employee of Aalborg University there are certain restrictions on the resources the library makes available. The paramount rule is that you are only allowed to use the library’s resources for personal usage. This means you may print, read, and download as you please as long as you do so for your own enjoyment. You may also email links to a particular resource to yourself or others, but not the actual content.