Leganto is a programme that helps you to create and manage reading lists for your students. With Leganto, your reading lists become consistently well-arranged and provide your students with easy and direct access to the material. The programme is easy to use and offers new ways of streamlining reading lists for the benefit of both students and teacher.
Leganto helps you:
- Create reading lists for your students
- Search for literature directly in the library'a database
- Add all types of material including books, articles, videos, pictures, files links etc.
- Secure that references and links are consistent and correct
- Make it easy for your students to find the material they must read
- Reuse previous lists
- To provide access via a link to the readings list in Moodle
- Check availability at the library
- Collaborate with other teachers on shared reading lists
- Engage your students through an interactive platform for notes and comments