systematic searching requires specialized knowledge
A good and systematic search uncovers and identifies relevant and accessible scientific literature.Therefore, information searching is one of the basic skills required by any researcher. However, this is not always an easy task - thorough information searching is time consuming and requires specialized knowledge.
The university library's Researcher Support Team is ready to assist individual researchers and research units at Aalborg University with information searching in relation to your research project. We can also help you decide how and where to publish your research.
We are ready to assist you with
- Clarifying the information needs related to your research project
- Select the right methods and techniques for your information search
- Select search terms and databases relevant to your field of research
- Set up your search in the right databases
- Document your search in a separate document
- Use a programme to organize your search results
- Clarify which publication channels that are suitable for your research
Below you can book a meeting with an information specialist, or you can contact us at email@example.com, if you want to know more.