We look forward to partial reopening, but access to the library requires testing!
From Monday 12 April, the following requirements apply to access the library’s branches. The requirements apply to ALL students and staff, whether you need to pick up, drop off, print/copy/scan, or have permission to stay on campus:
- You can access the library's branches in Aalborg (Niels Jernes Vej excepted), Esbjerg and Copenhagen with your AAUCard.
- It is possible for anyone to pick up, return, print, copy, scan, and make spiral coil binding
- You may use the study workspace facilities, if you have permission from your department/study programme to stay on the AAU Campus
- You must be able to present a negative corona test no more than 72 hours old from the time of testing. Campus Service and G4S do random checks 24/7.
- Exempt from the requirement to show a negative coronatest are students and staff who have been infected with coronavirus within the last 12 weeks and who are no longer sick or have ended their quarantine. These persons must instead be able to show a positive test result at least 14 days old.
- Likewise, students and staff who are exempt from corona testing must be able to present a medical certificate for this.
- Vaccination against coronavirus can so far not replace a negative coronatest.