We look forward to partial reopening, but access to the library requires testing!
From Wednesday 21 April, the following requirements apply to access the library’s branches. The requirements apply to ALL students and staff, whether you need to pick up, drop off, print/copy/scan, or have permission to stay on campus:
For AAU students and staff:
- You can access the library's branches in Aalborg (Niels Jernes Vej excepted), Esbjerg and Copenhagen with your AAUCard.
- It is possible for anyone to pick up, return, print, copy, scan, and make spiral coil binding
- You may use the study workspace facilities, if you have permission from your department/study programme to stay on the AAU Campus
- You must be able to present a negative corona test no more than 72 hours old from the time of testing, or document that your are exempted - read more at https://www.aau.dk/coronavirus/
- Campus Service and G4S do random checks 24/7
All other visitors:
- The library's branches in Aalborg, Esbjerg and Copenhagen are not open for public access
- It is however possible to borrow books etc. Request the material in Primo. Please contact the individual branch for information regarding pick-up and return
- If necessary, we can let you into the branch, but it requires a negative Corona test or documentation that you are exempted